problem with moving head and scan pan tilt position in daslight5

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Moessieurs
Operating System: Windows

problem with moving head and scan pan tilt position in daslight5

Post by Moessieurs »

Hi
I have 6 moving head (2 Dage R18 and 4 250W led by Phocea light) and one showtec scan, all work perfectly in daslight4.
When i import my file in daslight 5, all scenes create in D4 with FX for moving seems to run fine (i do not have yet buy the new Gold Box, i test in virtual to be sure i can jump to D5).

But for all fixed moving head position that i done for song intro or ending , pan and tilt are not activated in D5, like each moving head have a specific position perhpas it's the problem.
From scene create in D4 with fx generator, i can see in edit for each step pan and tilt position.

It's not an huge work to remade them, but if i can be solved, it will let me win time, that not the same problem than midi control change depth missing in D5 that i comment on one other post that will done huge time of work to remade all.

For the rest, D5 have now a very nice interface and great functions, i'd like to pass on it and buy the new DVC gold, but i'm waiting this points are solved: pan and tilt position done manualy not take in count when importing D4 file, Control change depth value and importing from D4 to D5.

Joël
juls

Re: problem with moving head and scan pan tilt position in daslight5

Post by juls »

Hello,
Can you send me your DVC4 project file to [email protected]

Regards.

Julien
Moessieurs
Operating System: Windows

Re: problem with moving head and scan pan tilt position in daslight5

Post by Moessieurs »

Hi Julien, yes i will send to you my file, thank you for your answer.

Joël