Scene and group priority

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Scene and group priority

Post by DJMan32 »

Is there a way to set scene priority or move a specific group to have priority over other groups. for example in daslight 4 you where able to Run LTP and HTP on a parameter so so that what you set has the highest priority. However, I would like to see a scene be able to do the same thing in daslight 5. say you want to use one mover to spot a singer, well I want that mover to stop moving to whatever the scene playing is telling it to do, spot the person, and not changer color or gobo while running the spot scene until that high priority scene is released. I know a workaround (making two scenes bounce back and fourth at the highest rate possible) but that leads to jumping lagging of the computer when it would be nice of the group furthest to the left has the highest priority or a simple priority setting with like 255 levels to stack on top each other making a very useful mechanic.
Ballermöhe
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Scene and group priority

Post by Ballermöhe »

That would be a nice feature.
I'd be happy to see that in D5 too.
MatrixLights
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by MatrixLights »

Yeah,
this is something I totally miss in DL5. If you can time it right you can do it manually but it‘s still annoying.
Answers in English or German

Mac / DL 5.0.2.1 / DVC Gold / AKAI APC Mini mk2
alex_j_suess
Operating System: Windows

Post by alex_j_suess »

I am totally missing this in DL5 too.

I cant even make a flash Effect.
For example I assign the dimmer of my moving heads to a midi fader.
In my live show I set the dimmer to 50%. Then I want a flash button that lights up these Moving Heads to 100%.
Thats not possible?

Yes I know I can use the Mixer function but there should be a way to set a priority of scenes over the live faders.