Master Fade/Brightness

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Master Fade/Brightness

Post by DJMan32 »

So maybe I'm completely overlooking this in that case my bad, however i can not find a master fade option and can not bind a midi control to the fade in/out times on scenes. I would like to see a master fade option or the ability to bind a control to the fade in times on scenes. On MA2/MA3 I like to prep my next look with multiple scenes with the master fade down the whole way and then fade to the next look. no ability to do that on daslight 4 or 5. i think that is an amazing and powerful tool and maybe multiple master faders like one for just color, or just movement. This should seriously be considered by the daslight community.
MatrixLights
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Master Fade/Brightness

Post by MatrixLights »

Hey,
there is a master fader in DL5, it was moved to another area.
You can find it in the „Mixer“ section along with a separate dimmer for every fixture but you’ll need the full version of DL5 for the mixer, this feature is disabled in express version. But I think a master dimmer would be a necessary feature for the express version too.

Regards,
Matrix
Answers in English or German

Mac / DL 5.0.2.1 / DVC Gold / AKAI APC Mini mk2
DJMan32
Operating System: Windows

Re: Master Fade/Brightness

Post by DJMan32 »

Hey Matrix! I did forget about that dimmer option but I was more looking for the fade between scenes kind of fade, to slow down movers traveling from position to position and/or to slow down the color wheel and/or cmy flags. Very important tool. The stationary fade time that you can set on the individual scenes I would like to change on the fly with a midi input like a dial or slider, and maybe something in the touch view.