No DVC FUN Registration window appears

The new upgradable interface. Ships with 128 channels and can be upgraded to 512 channels, FULL mode and other software via DmxSoft.com

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

NormanGarland
Operating System: Windows

No DVC FUN Registration window appears

Post by NormanGarland »

Good afternoon Daslight Support

I have just purchased a new DVC FUN interface and downloaded and installed the latest version of Daslight 4 including all the related utilities and USB drivers on a high performance PC with 6GB RAM running the latest version of Windows 10 - 64 bit o/s. The DVC FUN is connected to a working USB2 port on the PC. The orange LED on the DVC FUN is on and the red LED is flashing on rapidly. The green LED near the USB connector of the DVC FUN flashes on briefly every few seconds.

When I open Daslight 4 there is no pop-up menu to Register DVC FUN - as shown in the Getting Started with DVC FUN tutorial video nor in the Activating your DVC FUN documentation. I have rebooted the PC, launched Daslight 4 again and waited many minutes but still the Register DVC FUN window does not appear.

If I open the H/W Manager there is a message that says: There is no device connected. Please connect a device by USB.

I have changed the USB cable and repeated the above without change.

I have changed to another USB port and repeated the above without change.

I have tried another Windows 10 PC with known-good USB ports and repeated the above without change.

Please help me resolve this fundamental problem.

Best regards
Norman Garland
Garland Digital Ltd.
UK
TomHat

Re: No DVC FUN Registration window appears

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

You will need to open a ticket on our website :
https://store.daslight.com/en/support

Regards,
TomHat