no connection to device DVC FUN

The new upgradable interface. Ships with 128 channels and can be upgraded to 512 channels, FULL mode and other software via DmxSoft.com

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

noNNixx
Operating System: Windows

no connection to device DVC FUN

Post by noNNixx »

Hello,

I've had the DVC FUN for almost a week and use daslight 5 as the software. Since yesterday's update, however, the device is no longer recognized. I also pressed around on the 3 buttons in between. Can you change something there? Should the small ?Display? show something below? This is always black with me and shows nothing.
Is it possible to reset the device using a key combination? How do I reconnect my laptop to the DVC FUN?
I used several USB-C cables, reinstalled the program several times and also installed daslight 4. I'm at a loss and have to control a small event with DMX on Friday.

Thank you for any quick help and any advice or solution I receive!!

Hallo,

ich habe knapp seit einer Woche das DVC FUN und nutze als Software daslight 5. Seit dem gestrigen update wird allerdings das Gerät nicht mehr erkannt. Ich habe zwischendurch auch an den 3 Tasten rumgedrückt. Kann man dort etwas verstellen? Soll der kleine ?Display? darunter etwas anzeigen? Dieser ist bei mir immer schwarz und zeigt nichts an.
Kann man das Gerät über eine Tastenkombination zurücksetzen? Wie erhalten ich wieder Verbindung zwischen meinem Laptop und dem DVC FUN?
Ich habe mehrere USB-C Kabel verwendet, das Programm mehrfach neu installiert und auch daslight 4 zusätzlich installiert. Ich bin ratlos und habe am Freitag ein kleines Event mit DMX zu steuern.

Vielen Dank für alle schnelle Hilfe und alle Ratschläge oder Lösungsansätze die ich erhalte!!
noNNixx

Re: no connection to device DVC FUN

Post by noNNixx »

man sollte auch ein Kabel verwenden, dass Daten übertragen kann. Durch Zufall aufgefallen.... Kollege hatte mir sein Kabel gegeben und es sah exakt aus wie das originale.......

Beitrag fertig
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

If your device is not recognized, you need to contact customer service (usually, they answer within the same day). You can do that here : https://store.daslight.com/en/support

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Smart Seeraa

Post by Smart Seeraa »

TomHat wrote:Hello,

If your device is not recognized and how to get rid of man boobs you need to contact customer service (usually, they answer within the same day). You can do that...
Regards,

Ok thanks for this guide and link.
I actually needed this!