Easy Remote

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

s.broeer
Operating System: Mac OS X

Easy Remote

Post by s.broeer »

Hi there,

I use an iOS simulator named iPadian to run Lightrider on my MacBook Pro.
The Lightrider app could be downloaded at the integrated App Store from the software.

Now I want try Easy Remote but this app isn't available at the integrated App Store. These means that these app isn't "signed" to use with an iOS emulator/simulator. On the website of iPadian you could find the following note:
Using iPadian you can run only apps which were designed especially for iPadian simulator(+1000 Apps and Games)

As I know Daslight, Lightrider and Easy Remote are products from Nicolaudie. So it would be great if someone here could explain how this signin could be done or how I could get the Easy Remote app to install it in iPadian.
Many thanks in advance!
Let there be light ...
Stephan
P-Low

Re: Easy Remote

Post by P-Low »

Hello

Officially Light Rider is not supported on emulators. We only enable support on iPad's and Android devices. It is by luck that it is working.

We also do not support emulators for Easy Remote. The app will not work in that manner. For what you want to achieve, controlling remotely on another computer, you are best using a remote access program like Team Viewer or Anydesk.

Kind Regards
Piers
Daslight Technical Support
s.broeer
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Easy Remote

Post by s.broeer »

Hello Piers,

many thanks for your reply and explanation on this.

Greetings
Stephan
Let there be light ...
Stephan