Daslight 4 Show / Live Mode Buttons Toggle, please help.

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Sindrome
Operating System: Windows

Daslight 4 Show / Live Mode Buttons Toggle, please help.

Post by Sindrome »

Hi,
I have a DVC 4 Gold. It is registered and recognised by Daslight 4. I struggled to load earlier DVC files to in but eventually succeeded by importing the shows (once I figured out the the UI!). Now in 'live' and 'show' mode Daslight 4 only allows one button to be pressed at once which is obviously of little use.

Can anybody help please?

Also is there a decent online manual? The one which I have found isn't very extensive.

Plus do I really have to take the DVC Gold apart to get the SN for support? I'm not usually squeamish about such things but once the screws were out, it seemed to be quite solidly fixed at the front and I didn't to force and break it.

Thanks,

Keith Grant
TomHat

Re: Daslight 4 Show / Live Mode Buttons Toggle, please help.

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

You may find a manual here : https://www.daslight.com/manuals/#/

About your issue : Have you looked into your scenes' "Release mode" ? If as you say, only one scene can be played at a time, it could be that the show releases the previously played scene when the new one starts. This is a scene setting which you can change:

- Release Mode (RED box in the image below) should be set to OFF
This setting tells your show what to do JUST BEFORE starting the scene (release all other scenes from the same group, or from the show, or none at all...). Setting this part to OFF will disable any kind of scene release when triggering this scene.

- Protected from release (GREEN box) can be used if you wish for you scene to be immune to other scenes' release mode

SCN.png
SCN.png (100.8 KiB) Viewed 2233 times

You may need to do the same thing for all your scenes.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500