Dasligt 4 Compaitility With Daslight 1

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Sindrome
Operating System: Windows

Dasligt 4 Compaitility With Daslight 1

Post by Sindrome »

Hi,

I have been using Daslight 1 for many years with a program for many fixtures saved in a standard DLM file.
I recently bought a current DVC Gold in the hope that I could use the DLM rather than spending many, many hours reprogramming the whole system. Daslight 4 does not accept the DLM. Daslight 4 was registered with the DVC Gold assigned to it.

I downloaded Daslight 3 which will happily load and use the DLM but it only allows one button at at time to be pressed in 'live mode'. Is this because maybe it's not registered properly? If so how can I register it and use it instead of Daslight 4?

I also tried using Daslight 3 to load the original DLM and then save it again for Daslight 4, that doesn't work but there does seem to be some hope via the import function in Daslight 4, I haven't got it actually work either though.

Can you please advise me of a work around or method to use my DLM from Daslight 1 with a current DVC Gold, preferably Daslight 4 please? I would settle for Daslight 3!

Best wishes,

Keith
TomHat

Re: Dasligt 4 Compaitility With Daslight 1

Post by TomHat »

Sindrome wrote:I also tried using Daslight 3 to load the original DLM and then save it again for Daslight 4, that doesn't work but there does seem to be some hope via the import function in Daslight 4, I haven't got it actually work either though

Hello,

What seems to be the issue when reopening the file with Daslight4?

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500