The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tecles
Operating System: Windows

DVC FUN Nuevo software y nuevo pago?

Post by Tecles »

Hello good afternoon,

I have a DVC FUN interface
After updating the software and firmware as of 08-09-2021 I start the Daslight 4 software and see with surprise
that I have to pay a usage fee.
Now I am working with the "free" month that they give in principle, but I would like someone to explain the new regulations to me
that the company has taken.
In my case, I am working with 128 channels, but the price I see is € 29.95 for eternal use.
(until they can think of another play for us to pay again)
=====================================================
Hola buenas tardes,

Tengo un interface DVC FUN
Después de actualizar el software y el firmware a fecha de 08-09-2021 arranco el software Daslight 4 y veo con sorpresa
de que tengo que pagar un canon por uso.
Ahora estoy trabajando con el mes "gratis" que dan en principio,pero quisiera que alguien me explicara la nueva normativa
que ha tomado la empresa.
En mi caso,estoy trabajando con 128 canales,pero el precio que veo es de 29.95 € para uso eterno.
(hasta que no se les ocurra otra jugada para que paguemos otra vez)
TomHat

Re: DVC FUN Nuevo software y nuevo pago?

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

DVC Fun has alwayd been able to be "upgraded" with different licences. Although, you do have access to a lifetime licence for EXPRESS use. Among these licences, you could find :
- FULL licence for 30 days (one-time free trial)
- FULL licence for 1 year
- FULL licence for life
- Extra channels in LIVE
- Extra channels in StandAlone
- ArtNet universe
etc.

By default, you already have a "lifetime EXPRESS" Daslight4 licence, allowing you to use the most basic features of the software on 128 channels.

My guess is that you had a really old version of the Daslight4 software which didn't yet contain the message box showing the available upgrades. But you should still be able to use your device as usual. If that's not the case, please contact us via ticket through our website, here :
https://store.daslight.com/support

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500