Make all Audio Input Effects active in Live Mode

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

djwdiscos
Operating System: Mac OS X

Make all Audio Input Effects active in Live Mode

Post by djwdiscos »

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and it's my first post here. I've been using Daslight4 for about 2/3 years now.

One thing that really bugs me is the way you cannot generate an effect state using the Perlin, Level Meter & Bar graph effects. When you select "Generate" it simply stops receiving audio input.

After having a trawl through the forums, I can see that I am not the only person to ask for this feature and some requests go as far as 2016! So why hasn't this been implemented yet? I run 4 Equinox Quad Pix Battens on overhead true vertically and this effect looks great when I activate it, however, I have to use all the other effect and want the option to select the audio effect as and when rather than have to create it every time.
TomHat

Re: Make all Audio Input Effects active in Live Mode

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

First of all, welcome to our forum !

This feature has indeed been asked for by many users. Daslight 4 was simply not programmed to work with this kind of effect in the way you're asking. These effects have actually been implemented that way to satisfy the demands of other clients who actually needed to use them that way, and were never intended to be saved into a scene.

Although we have heard those demands too and are considering them for the future major versions of our product.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500