Effect buttons

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

djtasies

Effect buttons

Post by djtasies »

Good afternoon.
Recently switched from Daslight 3 to Daslight 4, I miss the effects buttons on the right of the live panel. You could create buttons that when you press each other off. I give an example. With the colors, I could create the red, yellow and color change (at the speed I wanted) and if I clicked on the other one it automatically stayed off.
Now with the Daslight 4 the most similar function is to go to the color palette choose the color and with the Alt key you get the button on the show, but if you want a slow color rotation and a fast one, you can no longer.
And so it happens to me with other functions.

I think I should add that when you select something with the Alt key and you have the fader next to it to adjust the level, it should already be recorded with the level you have selected.

I look forward to an answer, thank you very much.
djtasies
s.broeer
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Effect buttons

Post by s.broeer »

Hello,

as I begin with Daslight 4 I'm not sure what you mean.
Could you please send a screenshot from what you mean in Daslight 3 and the same in Daslight 4.
Perhaps this might help to understand your problem.
Let there be light ...
Stephan
djtasies

Re: Effect buttons

Post by djtasies »

Hello.

Getting started with Daslight 4 I mean starting working with it, which until now used Daslight 3.
I'm sending you a screenshot of the effects that were in Daslight 3, but not of Daslight 4 because they don't exist.

I will try to explain myself better (although I use google translator)

When I created the effects buttons, a color, a gobo, if I had 5 colors set with 5 buttons, and I click 1 color, automatically the selected color before was unchecked alone. With gobos the same, but I didn’t turn off the color, or vice versa.

Now with Daslight 4 I can create the color group and gobo, and put the relase off, but if I want to activate 1 gobo and a color I can not, if I put the relase with group, they are all marked without knowing which gobo or color is working .

One solution is to create many groups, but I run out of screen to view, because with the projects I work with I have a lot of lights.

I hope you can understand me. Thank you so much.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-01 at 17.47.12.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-01 at 17.47.12.jpeg (89.75 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
djtasies