Daslight 4 does not detect Siuidi 7b controller serial number.

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Jokovich
Operating System: Windows

Daslight 4 does not detect Siuidi 7b controller serial number.

Post by Jokovich »

I bought Siudi 7b on aliexpress. I stitched it with the official program Daslight 4. The program sees the device and sees what kind of firmware there is, but it cannot determine the serial code and therefore cannot enter the device.
What could be the problem? Where is this code located?
Thank.
Jokovich 192.168.l00.1
TomHat

Re: Daslight 4 does not detect Siuidi 7b controller serial number.

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Daslight 4 works with the DVC GZM version of the SIUDI-7B. Please write a ticket to our support team using our support page :
https://store.daslight.com/en/support

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
honeysingh1423

Post by honeysingh1423 »

The DVC4 Series can be used with any DMX512 compatible lighting fixture. Lights are linked to your PC or Mac by connecting an XLR cable to one of Daslight’s DVC4 USB or Ethernet DMX interfaces. DVC4 interfaces can be combined to give access to additional DMX universes. The Daslight software is free to download, but requires a Daslight USB or Ethernet interface to be connected to convert the control data from the software to DMX which the lights can understand. Each DVC interface also includes Stand-Alone memory, allowing for your show to be copied to the device and run without a computer- this makes it a great choice for a live backup or a smaller show.
DVC4 GZM
darkfire

Post by darkfire »

Likely it's a fake device and you will need to purchase from a reputable reseller, I have had this before with a DVC4Gold(Switched to Sunlite BC with Upgrade to Daslight and extra dmx output)
Paul
Lighting Design for Wrestling Events & Band's