Problem with the IBIZA Lmh50 - Color Wheel doesn't change

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Seyner
Operating System: Mac OS X

Problem with the IBIZA Lmh50 - Color Wheel doesn't change

Post by Seyner »

Hi,

First of all sorry for my English if I am not perfect in my sentences I am French.

I really love the D4 it is a perfect program for my shows! But I do have a problem and not a little one, let me explain : when I work with the LMH50 LED from Ibiza Lighting the color wheel doesn't change or even appear in the program and in the 3D view... But it does change in real conditions when I connect the moving head in DMX.

That's a pity because I don't really have the place to connect all my projectors so I wanted to make the most of my lighting on 3D view...

Can you please help me ? Thank you!
TomHat

Re: Problem with the IBIZA Lmh50 - Color Wheel doesn't change

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

If I understood it correctly, your projector is equipped with an actual color wheel (color presets), right ?
So your problem would just be that the color presets aren't clearly showing their own colors (I see they all show the colorwheel logo).

What you could do is open the "lmh50 led.ssl2" file with the ScanLibrary Editor software and edit every preset so they show the correct color.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Seyner
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by Seyner »

Thanks TomHat,

I tried what you suggested. I edited the preset of the blue color wheel and selected the blue color but that doesn't change anything in D4 or 3D view... :|
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Have you tried creating a new show ?
All data regarding your fixture profiles are stored inside the showfile, so if you're tryign to just open an old showfile hoping it would load the new SSL, it won't work. You'll need to test with a new showfile

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500