Scene groups are no longer activated when switching the button in show mode.

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

OldMan58
Operating System: Windows

Scene groups are no longer activated when switching the button in show mode.

Post by OldMan58 »

Hello,
Since I am from Germany and I do not know the English language, I let everyone translate via a translator. I hope that my question is still understandable.
I have created several buttons in Daslight 4 in show mode, which I want to control several different effect devices. I have the problem that the activation and deactivation of the devices on the respective button works well. This is unrealistic in practice, because man jumps from one button to the next without disabling the previous button. Unfortunately, that does not work. The programmed Play / Stop mode of the respective device does not function, the device continues on the next button, although it would have to be eigendlich by the stop command. When deactivating scene groups, the same thing happens. If a scene group is deactivated via the stop command, the stop command is not canceled when the button is changed, although the device was reactivated at the next button. What am I doing wrong or how can I change that? I use the Daslight 4 version from April 23, 2019. Thank you for your efforts in advance. :cry:
OldMan58

Re: Scene groups are no longer activated when switching the button in show mode.

Post by OldMan58 »

Hello,
since none responded to my request, I suspect that information is missing. I try to supplement this.
This is the live mode
This is the live mode
Live.JPG (100.3 KiB) Viewed 3238 times

This is the show mode
This is the show mode
Show.JPG (39.75 KiB) Viewed 3238 times

This is the editor for the button "Show bunt 1*CLB4" at CLB4
This is the editor for the button "Show bunt 1*CLB4" at CLB4
Editor.JPG (124.71 KiB) Viewed 3238 times

The following concrete example: I activate the button "Show colorful 1 * CLB4" and then disable him again, then everything works. In practice, I jump from one button to another, without switching off the first one before. So I jump from "Show colorful 1 * CLB4" to "Show colorful without CLB4", then CLB4 continues, although he continues in the button "Show colorful without CLB4", although he is disabled. I have this problem with several devices under other Button. What do I have to do, so that the deactivation of devices takes place even when Buttonwechsel.
I hope I have expressed myself more clearly.
Sincerely
Andreas
OldMan58

Re: Scene groups are no longer activated when switching the button in show mode.

Post by OldMan58 »

Hello,
I just solved the problem myself. The simplest thing is unfortunately very late. I've programmed an "off" for all devices and everything works. Greetings Andreas