The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Profitechniker
Operating System: Windows

D4 gold interface goes into standby

Post by Profitechniker »

Hi,

I have a problem with my Daslight 4 Gold interface;
The interface changes into EA mode while daslight is running.
When I start daslight, I can use it normally. But the interface changes into standby mode after a few seconds or minutes (it seems to be random). I can not control anything anymore when the interface has changed to EA mode.
This problem exists since i use a new computer. But at the same time, when i changed the pc I updated Daslight to the latest version. So i am not sure wether it came with the new computer or with the Daslight update.
I already tried it with different usb ports and disallowed the standby mode for usb ports in the windows settings.
Is it maybe dependent on the power of the mainboard in the pc?

Thanks for the help
Jan
Benno

Re: D4 gold interface goes into standby

Post by Benno »

Hi Jan,
The interface changes into EA mode while daslight is running.
EA is displayed on the interface when in Stand Alone mode and there are no Scenes stored on the internal memory.
This problem exists since i use a new computer. But at the same time, when i changed the pc I updated Daslight to the latest version. So i am not sure wether it came with the new computer or with the Daslight update.
You say this problem has only started happening since using the interface on your new computer? Upgrading the software should not make the interface lose connection with software. It sounds like it could be a USB port or lead problem.

To help further first please make sure you are using the latest official version of Daslight 4 (22.12.17 - links below).http://www.daslight.com/download.htm. Check the USB connection the interface and try with a different USB lead etc see if there is a loose connection.

Kind reagrds
Benno
--
Product Support