It crashes and i am burning!!!

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

johnkapsis
Operating System: Windows

It crashes and i am burning!!!

Post by johnkapsis »

Excuse the funny title but i am in real trouble with one of this years installation jobs.
I don't know what info i should start with but here i go.

The program crashes seemingly without any reason, we didn't see a pattern that leads to a crash, it just does, some times after a minute sometimes after an hour. Also i would like to note that when i try to open dvc4 after a crash it fails with a "Computerized lighting control stopped responding" message from windows.

The show file was imported from dvc3, i checked every scene to make sure it has the right settings and then added the new ones.

There are 3 midi controllers attached, A bcf2000, an original launchpad, and a launchpad pro.

i use it under windows 10 64bit original.

Any help please???????
10centimes

Re: It crashes and i am burning!!!

Post by 10centimes »

Hello.

Same here, mostly when i am in edit mode and i move any type of command in palette (often on dimmer), but can happen any time even in live mode (with my show running and with artist on stage and 150 person in the hall... I let you imagine the anxiety when i go at work...)
I am in beta version august 16, i'll try the official one and get back to tell if it still does it.

I've tried to update my SIUDI8A but it seems to be at the latest version (1.10) and i'm running on a windows 7 pro (DELL intel CORE I5).

Makes me loose so much time when i am creating it is a big issue for me.

I am seeing that other persons has this problem, it happens to me with 2 different projects (a small and a big one), i'll join you the small one.

Regards.

P.S: i am not able to attach a .dvc file.
pejo

Post by pejo »

10centimes,
The same here, mostly on dimmer as you said. I run it on Win 10 64bit,i5,8gb ram...

Regards,
Marko
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hey guys,

Sorry for late answer. Could you please send me your showfiles ? I would need to do some tests using your patch layouts.
Also, please make sure you're using the latest (beta) version available on our website.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500