ArtNet only licence?

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

noda

ArtNet only licence?

Post by noda »

Hello, I just stumbled on your software while searching for an OSX DMX controller software for the DIY wifi artnet-DMX board I've made.

From what I've seen on your website, ArtNet is only available is I buy the higher end USB/Ethernet DMX controller from you, but I have no interest in a USB controller, and I only want to do light home usage which would correspond to your DVC fun package, except that I would like to use my home-made wifi artnet solution.

I there any way you could provide a software licence for artnet-only usage, even with restrictions?
I'm willing to pay for your software, but there is no package to suit my needs :(

thanks
Benno

Re: ArtNet only licence?

Post by Benno »

Hi Noda,
I there any way you could provide a software licence for artnet-only usage, even with restrictions?
Unfortunately we do not offer software only licenses. You need to have one of our controller to use the software.
From what I've seen on your website, ArtNet is only available is I buy the higher end USB/Ethernet DMX controller from you, but I have no interest in a USB controller, and I only want to do light home usage which would correspond to your DVC fun package, except that I would like to use my home-made wifi artnet solution.
The good news is the DVC FUN is upgradable and we have just released the option to upgrade and add 1 x ArtNet universe. Once you have the device you can log on to dmxsoft.com and choose you upgrades. See attached images for example prices, the ArtNet option is highlighted.
Attachments
artnet_option.png
artnet_option.png (92.46 KiB) Viewed 4779 times
Benno
--
Product Support