Unable to load Demo Show from DVC4 gzm

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

AndreaT
Operating System: Windows

Unable to load Demo Show from DVC4 gzm

Post by AndreaT »

Hi all,
I'm using for the first time Daslight4 and dvc4 gzm.
I have a problem with demo scene of gzm and scenes created from DASLIGHT4.
If I try to load the scene from the interface I got an error in loading because it seems that Daslight4 doesn't recognize the scene... but the demo show of gzm is working and the stored scenes are the default scenes...
there is a kind of uncompatibility between the scenes created by the interface and the scenes of Daslight...
If I download the scenes from Daslight4 to DVC4 gzm the scenes don't work...
Anyone knows which is the correct format of dvc4 gzm that work with daslight4 ?

Thanks for the help you can give to me

Andrea
Benno

Re: Unable to load Demo Show from DVC4 gzm

Post by Benno »

Hi Andrea,

To help further first please make sure you are using the latest Beta version of Daslight 4 (links below).
http://www.daslight.com/download.htm

If I try to load the scene from the interface I got an error in loading because it seems that Daslight4 doesn't recognize the scene... but the demo show of gzm is working and the stored scenes are the default scenes...
Can you explain what error you are getting when trying to write your Scenes to the device? Check below for the Stand Alone user manual and video which may help. If you're still havign problems PM me your showfile so I can test writing the Scenes.

Stand Alone user manual : http://www.daslight.com/manuals/#/en/da ... tand-alone
Stand Alone video tutorial : https://youtu.be/2zzh7Lu2lvY
Benno
--
Product Support
AndreaT
Operating System: Windows

Post by AndreaT »

Hi Benno,
In attachment you can see my simple scenes ( that uses Universe2 and dmx channel 11 ( the address of the rgb stripe.
In live mode they work , downloaded in Gzm nothing happens...

When I try to load the fctory demo show ( from GZM to DAslight ) i got en error ( Error reading from device ...) but the scenes worked fine in gzm : Are in a different format and the Daslight is unable to read the factory scenes ?

Thanks again Benno

Andrea
test_6_5.zip
(11.26 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
Benno

Post by Benno »

In attachment you can see my simple scenes ( that uses Universe2 and dmx channel 11 ( the address of the rgb stripe.
In live mode they work , downloaded in Gzm nothing happens...
We will make some test here in the office and get back to you. In the meantime as you only have one RGB patched can you use universe 1?

When I try to load the fctory demo show ( from GZM to DAslight ) i got en error ( Error reading from device ...) but the scenes worked fine in gzm : Are in a different format and the Daslight is unable to read the factory scenes ?
Yes different format, only Scenes written to the device using the Stand Alone function in the software can be read back.
Benno
--
Product Support
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Andrea,

We have identified a bug with using universe 2 in Stand Alone. This will be fixed in the next Beta, in the meantime I will PM you a link to a hotfix. Kind Regards
Benno
--
Product Support