Daslight dec 22th 2016 - Feedback and Suggestions

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Gregory_D
Operating System: Windows

Daslight dec 22th 2016 - Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Gregory_D »

Here some new suggestions and feedback from my advanced used of Daslight (Official Version december 22th 2016) :

1-- Add Blind Editing glasses icon :
It would be nice to add the small glasses to turn ON or OFF the Blind Editing mode on Live tab too like Edit tab, to access it directly with icon and not to have to go to menu and scroll etc... It would permit to see directly too if Blind Editing is ON before to go to Edit tab during a show avoiding mistakes.

2-- Add a button to stop playing all scenes running
It would be nice to add a button, next to "Reset" buttons for example, to stop playing all scenes actually running to avoid to click one by one each scene playing during a show to remove them from DMX output, to stop them. For example, after a blackout or after setting down the master dimmer to 0, i have to turn OFF each scene that was running one by one to run the next group of scenes i want and before setting up my master dimmer to 100% again for the next set. I know i can do this button manually creating a "blank scene" with realease "general" option, but it would be great if this button is integrated on Daslight directly...
Blue is the Color !
Cheers from France...
TomHat

Re: Daslight dec 22th 2016 - Feedback and Suggestions

Post by TomHat »

Hello Gregory,

Thanks for your feedback, this'll be taken in consideration when creating next big version of Daslight software.
Please note that you can access blind editing button in the EDIT menu, right here :

Blind editing icon.png
Blind editing icon.png (59.82 KiB) Viewed 4380 times

Here you can access it from LIVE mode. Hope this helps.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Gregory_D
Operating System: Windows

Re: Daslight dec 22th 2016 - Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Gregory_D »

TomHat wrote:Hello Gregory,

Thanks for your feedback, this'll be taken in consideration when creating next big version of Daslight software.
Please note that you can access blind editing button in the EDIT menu

Thank you TomHat,
Yes i know i can already access it via the menu, but it will be faster via an icon in Live like on Edit tab. In addition, we'll know when it is ON or OFF since glasses are blinking if ON

Thx
Blue is the Color !
Cheers from France...