Midi faders in show mode

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

blix
Operating System: Windows

Midi faders in show mode

Post by blix »

I assigned motorized midi faders (on a Behringer BCF2000) to control things like the scene speed for a color loop or the intensity of some heads and so on..

Anyway, controlling on the midi device works flawless and controlling with the computer mouse while in live mode as well (faders on the device move along as expected). But when I 'map' one of these to show mode and control it from there with the mouse (or remote on my iphone), the faders on the device are not moving.
Especially annoying in case you changed smt remotely and afterwards want to continue on the midi device again..

Am I missing something here? As I understood mapping smt to show mode is actually just creating a shortcut to control the scene from live mode, right? How do I solve this?

I'm on the latest official from December 16 in case it matters.

grts,
Jelle
Benno

Re: Midi faders in show mode

Post by Benno »

Hi Jelle, I've tested this out and can reproduce the problem. I have reported this to the developers so they can investigate and work on a fix. Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support
blix

Post by blix »

Tnx Benno, perfect!
hutje

Post by hutje »

Hi,

I want to buy a daslight dvc4 gold interface, but I want to know if this problem is already solved. Otherwise I will encounter the same problem...
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi hutje,

Yes this bug was fixed in a previous Beta. Midi mapped Show Mode faders give Midi feedback.
Benno
--
Product Support