Importing D3 shows and Midi

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

WayScar

Importing D3 shows and Midi

Post by WayScar »

Hello Everyone

I am having difficulty importing any Daslight 3 show files into Daslight 4. Am I doing something wrong? What is the correct procedure to follow? I know that they won't run on D3 once saved in D4 format which is fine if I can get them running on D4.

Also, is it possible for shows on D3 or D4 to be triggered via midi sourced from DAW software running on the same pc (or Mac) as Daslight is running on?
I have historically triggered my shows using midi from USB linked to an an external synth. I don't know if it works internally though.

Your help in these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Wayne
WS
Ruud Disseldorp
Operating System: Windows

Importing DVC3 shows to DVC 4 software

Post by Ruud Disseldorp »

I'm having problems importing any shows from Daslight DVC3 files to the DVC4 software. The supplier has put that I can import the show in the new DVC 4 software, unfortunately it takes a few days and nothing happens.

Who can help me
TomHat

Re: Importing D3 shows and Midi

Post by TomHat »

Hello everyone,

A new version of Daslight 4 should be available today on the website. Please, look it up and try importing your showfiles with it. Please note that a DVC3 file saved in Daslight 4 won't be compatible with DVC3 anymore, so maybe you should save a copy somewhere.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500