Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Martin!
Operating System: Windows

bug report

Post by Martin! »

Hello,
In the laste Beta i found some bugs.

1)
If i create a button in showmode for gobo rotation by using the fixture palette, Daslight create a button with the preset(icon) from the scan libary. If I want to modify the color from default to another color, Daslight change the preset randomly. I would expect that preset does not change.

2)
I create a Pan/Tilt-Grid in Showmode and link it to one of my Scanner. Everythink works fine. If I restart Daslight, a second scene will be linked (General). So the Pan/Tilt-Grid controls all movement devices instead of the selected scanner.

3)
From time to time a midi-linked channel jumps back to default settings.

Regards
Martin
Benno

Re: bug report

Post by Benno »

Hi Martin,
If i create a button in showmode for gobo rotation by using the fixture palette, Daslight create a button with the preset(icon) from the scan libary. If I want to modify the color from default to another color, Daslight change the preset randomly. I would expect that preset does not change.
I have reported this this the developers to be fixed for a future Beta.
I create a Pan/Tilt-Grid in Showmode and link it to one of my Scanner. Everythink works fine. If I restart Daslight, a second scene will be linked (General). So the Pan/Tilt-Grid controls all movement devices instead of the selected scanner.
This is also a bug and I have passed the details onto the developers.
From time to time a midi-linked channel jumps back to default settings.
Can't reproduce this please check with the latest Daslight 4 Beta?
Benno
--
Product Support