Audio problems

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Jeroen45
Operating System: Windows

Audio problems

Post by Jeroen45 »

Hi!

I am trying some features I haven't used before, including the audio analyzer and audio effects.
While testing I encountered some major, anooying problems that I don't know how to fix and can't find the answer for online, so therefore I created an account and will now ask it here. The problems are:

-On my Windows 10 machine no audio inputs show up in the list below the BPM tool or anywhere else, my only choice in the little "Audio Input" dropdown menu is "none". This PC has internal RealTek audio and a Behringer UCA222 plugged into it, both of which are correctly detected by Windows and work fine in other programs. I also noticed that the Audio Analyzer in DVC3 didn't detect any inputs too. I also have a laptop with Windows 7 on it, with "SoundMAX Integrated HD Audio"', and on that machine Daslight detects my audio inputs just fine.

-On both the Windows 10 PC and the Windows 7 laptop, Daslight 4 just closes (without any errors) when I try to use the "Level Meter" or "Bar Graph" effect.

I would be very grateful for any help you could provide with these problems. Feel free to ask for any additional info, I'm sure I forgot to include some things :D
TomHat

Re: Audio problems

Post by TomHat »

Hey Jeroen54,

I sent you a private message about this one.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Ragverp
Operating System: Windows

Re: Audio problems

Post by Ragverp »

I am having the same isseu with the audio input, on two computers running windows 10 no audio is listed in the drop down box, cant find a place to ad a interface or anything ..