Midi Clock Bug?!

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Schumaniac
Operating System: Windows

Midi Clock Bug?!

Post by Schumaniac »

Morning everybody,

I am using Virtual DJ 8 in connection with a numark n4 controller, a DVC4 GZM and Daslight's official Release from august 16. Before updating on the official release, I used the beta version of may, VDJ 8 which I was controlling with my Numark and LoopBe1 sent the BPM via midi from VDJ8 to Daslight. Everything worked well.

Now that I am using the official release, it is no longer possible to choose LoopBe1 as the source for the midiclock so I cannot use the whole configuration like intended.

Some general thoughts:
- since I updated on the official release, the process doesn't work properly any longer
- If I take the Beta from 27 may 16, everything works well again (so the GZM cannot be the reason, so can't VDJ8 or the Numark controller)
- If I take the official release of Daslight 4 together with VDJ8 and LoopBe1 WITHOUT a DJ Controller, the BPM is sent and it works.

The aim is that I have Light and Musicsoftware on the same Maschine (Win 7, i7, 16 GB RAM) and use the Midiclock output to trigger steps. Do you have a solution, a work around or maybe an alternative to LoopBe1 (might be itself is the problem?!)?c Might there be some interference between the midi ports so it does not work?

Thanks for your help, I appreciate.

BR, Dom