audio effects

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB, Benno

mworley09
Operating System: Windows

audio effects

Postby mworley09 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Im new to the software and just updated my venue to the DVC4 GZM. Im loving the system but i have one concern. None of the audio effects are working. neither the level meter or bar graph work either in matrix or pixel effects. when they are selected daslight simply continues whichever effect was selected previously. is anyone else having this issue? I know 4 is very new so im thinking its a bug but is there a workaround and is the dev team aware of it.

thanks guys!

Gregory_D

Re: audio effects

Postby Gregory_D » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 am

mworley09 wrote:Im new to the software and just updated my venue to the DVC4 GZM. Im loving the system but i have one concern. None of the audio effects are working. neither the level meter or bar graph work either in matrix or pixel effects. when they are selected daslight simply continues whichever effect was selected previously. is anyone else having this issue? I know 4 is very new so im thinking its a bug but is there a workaround and is the dev team aware of it.

thanks guys!

Hi, i have the same issue.

I wanted to add a level meter effect on my Sunstrips Active DMX (10 channel), to see the sound level on 10 lamps range, but without success. No change when i apply the effect.
(Official Daslight4 version december 2016)

Any ideas ? Thx
Blue is the Color !
Cheers from France...

Return to “Daslight 4”