10 Point Multi Touch, please.

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Marco Maribello

10 Point Multi Touch, please.

Post by Marco Maribello »

Hi,

is it possible to make the daslight 4 software touchable with 10 Point multi touch?
For now, I can only touch one button each other.
Benno

Re: 10 Point Multi Touch, please.

Post by Benno »

Hi Marci, Multiple touch is a feature that we would like to implement into a future version Daslight. We are currently in discussions with the Developers to see if this is possible and to try and make this happen. When we have more information we will let you know. Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support
Nick Romania
Operating System: Windows

Post by Nick Romania »

I purchased a Laptop All-in-one touchscreen specifically for use with daslight. Unfortunately I can not activate two buttons at the same time with this computer. I have another friend that controls on a touchscreen tablet and can select two buttons simultaneously.

What can i do ?
Nick Romania
Operating System: Windows

Post by Nick Romania »

Benno wrote:Hi Marci, Multiple touch is a feature that we would like to implement into a future version Daslight. We are currently in discussions with the Developers to see if this is possible and to try and make this happen. When we have more information we will let you know. Kind regards

I saw that you give the same answer to another costumer in 2013. Now we are in 2017...any progres in this 4 years ?
I am realy disapointed...
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Nick Romania, this is still on our list of features to consider for the future but at present we are currently working on other priorities. Thanks for your feedback, kind regards.
Benno
--
Product Support