Ipad pro 12.9 2018

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Bubu
Operating System: Mac OS X

Ipad pro 12.9 2018

Post by Bubu »

Hello,
I use Dashlight 4 with dvc4 gold and cameo
Ios from macbook, and i invested in ipad pro 2018 12.9 inch, to use easyremote, but i can't load, everytime losing scenes or don-t load first page
I tryed to put ipad pro,mini,air,custom....tryed to change resolution...don-t know how can i fix this
Can u help me with info, or maybe build easyremote for ipad pro?
Thanks
P-Low

Re: Ipad pro 12.9 2018

Post by P-Low »

Hello

I believe our technical team have been dealing with your support request previously through email.

Easy Remote uses UDP messages for triggering scenes instead of TCP. UDP was chosen for speed, but on some networks it can cause problems because there is no way to check if packets have been lost. This is probably what is causing your problems.

We plan to create a new app which uses TCP in future, but in the meantime we recommend:

1) Refresh the page several times to pull the data through properly.
2) Simplify the interface with fewer buttons.
3) Use an isolated network such as a WLAN which does not have much traffic on it.

Other options include:
4) Running Daslight on a more powerful specified computer with touch screen to operate the buttons direct in Daslight show mode.
5) Operate the buttons with a large MIDI controller to trigger each scene.
6) Setup team viewer on your iPad and computer, connect the iPad to the computer and control live show in Daslight through the iPad touch screen.
Daslight Technical Support