Problem with losing dmx output

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Hejhopp
Operating System: Windows

Problem with losing dmx output

Post by Hejhopp »

Hi, I've been having some trouble since day one with my Daslight VC3 512. Sometimes when I run my lights and I create alot of effects, it somehow looses the output all of a sudden and my lights stop moving. Not sure why this is happening if there is some kind of overload in the program to control gobo, colour and strobe effects at the same time? When ever this happends the only thing I can do to get my output back is to unplug the usb cable and restart daslight. There is not a problem with my lights, I have checked everything and served them regualy.

Hope someone can help me through this mess.
Benno

Re: Problem with losing dmx output

Post by Benno »

Hi Hejhopp,

Please can I check you are using the latest DVC3 Beta (17.01.17).
storage.googleapis.com/nicolaudie-eu-software/Release/DVC3_setupBeta.exe

Also using the Hardware Manager included with the software make sure you have the latest firmware.

Not sure why this is happening if there is some kind of overload in the program to control gobo, colour and strobe effects at the same time?
Shouldn't be any overload in the program. If you like you can send PM your showfile and give further details on what you are doing when the DMX out put stops and i can test here.

What happens to the software when you lose DMX output? If you could test with a different USB lead / port that would be helpful.
Benno
--
Product Support