I corrected my own problem - it has nothing to do with DVC2/3 and I apologize for posting here. It was a DMXSoft thing.
But, for others who may have this problem with their SUSHI DS , here is the DMXSoft procedure (Not well documented):
1. Install DVC - It wont see your SUSHI interface yet
2. Register at DMXSoft (Free account)
3. Go to "My Interfaces" and Download SUT (Store Upgrade Tools) (Free)
4. RUN SUT/StoreUpgradeTools in your Start Menu
5. Now, Register Your Interface at DMXSoft (You need an account). StoreUpgradeTools must be active/running for it to "See" it
6. Click on your Interface and it will Synchronize.
7. Go To Online Store and "Buy"/Validate DVC2/DVC3 (30 days Free, but interface must be registered synced).
Then Complete FREE Validation process (No email or anything, it just does it).
8. Restart computer. Start DVC and you will get DMXSoft warning that says 30 day trial remaining
Thanks and I look forward to using / purchasing your DVC products.