Lights go off when another cue is turned on or off.

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

chris_wilson

Lights go off when another cue is turned on or off.

Post by chris_wilson »

In the auditorium at the church I'm on staff with we have a variety of fixtures. We have house lights, which are two chadeliers hanging over the seating of the auditorium. We also have traditional stage lights (par cans, source fours, source four pars) and some LED pars and color bars. When the house light cues are on and one of the stage or color cues is turned on or off, the house lights turn off immediately with no fade. The cue is still highlighted in the live controller window indicating that the cue is still on, but the lights are off.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue or know of any solutions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Christopher Wilson
Media Arts Leader
Vintage Church of New Orleans
vintageunited.tv
Alex_onm

Post by Alex_onm »

Hi, I have the same problem with the lights on stage in previous beta version. Last beta does not have this bug. It has another serious bugs. Use only stable version of this program. Good luck.
nobby99

Shows turn into "general" Mode

Post by nobby99 »

I encounter the same problem. Somehow all active scenes turn into the Release "general" mode. As soon as I try a change, all other lights are turned off although they are set to group or off. terrible and not usable. It is not possible either to activate multiple scenes in the edit mode. This happens on 2 PCs.

Nobby99
Alex_onm

Post by Alex_onm »

Bugs, bugs. How long we'll wait?
Sanman

Post by Sanman »

We have the same issue. It sometimes does it. And sometimes when your create a FX like raidnbow only some of the lights work after creating it even while creating every light worked.