Anyone tried the new Beta 24.2.2014?

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Sanman

Anyone tried the new Beta 24.2.2014?

Post by Sanman »

Just curious should I install it the my customers computer that has it fixed the most problems you have faced? I guess the flickering has been biggest problem for me, does it fix that?
Sanman

Post by Sanman »

I guess there has someone already posted that it is not fixed on the new Beta version. Does Daslight Support have any clue when this might be fixed? Its actually strange it doesnt always do it. Now we got it not to do the flickerin and hope no one closes the control computer cause it seems that many times it comes back when restarting daslight.
siebenjoost

new beta 24 febr. 2014

Post by siebenjoost »

Problem of some users that activating a certain channel will activate (turn on) another unrelated channel (wich is very anoying btw): Still present.
My problem with PBM tap on ERA making Daslight crash: Still present. (So I removed the button, again).
nobby99

New beta

Post by nobby99 »

I must agree - besides the very many problems with the midi implementation the activation of random unrelated channels is very annoying. These channels are all set to ON, but with DMX=0. This means when I turn this fixture on, another fixture may be switched off.

Whenever I start DasLight I also find many fixtures ON although CH1 is only active. When I change to another channel most of the unwanted disappears, however, a few remain which I have to zero out manually. And they do not show up in the DMX level table. It seems to me that there is a fundamental problem in the database design.

Nobby99
big_seehund

Post by big_seehund »

The flickering is there in the newest beta...!

This problem make daslight unsable!
Sanman

Post by Sanman »

I agree that flickering makes to program unusable :( Is it possible to put up the latest version which does not have the flickering problem?? Need it urgently!
big_seehund

Post by big_seehund »

send you a mail...
Daslight_support

Post by Daslight_support »

Hi,

I can't reproduce any of this problem :

- light flickering
- ERA BPM tap crash

So please send your show to [email protected] and describe exactly the scenario to reproduce the bug, so I can test and correct it.

Thank you.
Sami Galais.
big_seehund

Post by big_seehund »

the problem is also in the beta from march...

mail is out!
siebenjoost

Post by siebenjoost »

My problem with PBM tap on ERA making Daslight crash is solved!
:D