Gentlemen, need help IMMEDIATELY!

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

DJ_Hoss

Gentlemen, need help IMMEDIATELY!

Post by DJ_Hoss »

Sorry for "Yelling" on the forum, However; I just updated to the newest version of dvc2. Upon the program loading it requests that I update the firmware to 1.08 via "tools". After flashing the new firmware to the unit, the tools window returns to say version 1.07 currently installed. tools picks up on the unit itself. Daslight DOES NOT! I open doors to a crowd of 400 in less than two hours. I would like to get this figured out as opposed to rolling back my machine. If Simon or anyone else in tech is available please call me a.s.a.p. MSG me for phone please. Sent to Simon's messages. I sincerely appreciate your thought and help in this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you! :shock:

Sincerely,
Miles A. Kieft
Technical Engineer
Club Envy
441 W. Western
Muskegon, MI. 49440
www.ClubEnvyMuskegon.com

P.S. Sorry, I forgot to mention, It is DVC2 Gold (1024). Serial# 250045
My rig is running XP Pro SP3
SEAMUS

Post by SEAMUS »

Hi I have the same problem firmware will not update to 1.08 I tried it on a vista and windows7 laptop neither will work for me.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

You decided to update to a new software 2 hours before opening to a crowd of 400...probably not a good idea in future.

try this, unzip it to the daslight directory
www.dmxsoft.com/global/ftp/Tools_simon.zip
DJ_Hoss

Post by DJ_Hoss »

Yes, for sure a bad idea in the future. I've never had problems with Daslight before. Thought I'd be safe. lol the tools you sent me does not update the firmware. If it helps at all, after install the device is not detected at all, until you unplug and replug it. it then tries to install new drivers. Hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Miles A. Kieft
Technical Engineer
Club Envy
441 W. Western Ave.
Muskegon, MI. 49440
www.ClubEnvyMuskegon.com
rangerjuju

Post by rangerjuju »

Hi, unfortunately, it seems that I have exactly the same problem with my Daslight DVC2GOLD SIUDI8A...

Could you please give us a solution, as Daslight is a tool I work with. (and which I really need next week)

Thanks

rangerjuju
DJ_Hoss

Post by DJ_Hoss »

Ranger,
It appears to me they have taken down the version with the issue. I have had zero response from support recently. I would attempt to install the older version that is now in the download directory. see if that helps.
Sincerely,
Miles A. Kieft
Technical Engineer
Club Envy
441 W. Western Ave.
Muskegon, MI. 49440
www.ClubEnvyMuskegon.com
kanita

Post by kanita »

Thank you for your contributions! Very interesting!
Unlike scam 646-206 dumps dumps and my braindumps microsoft dumps training program,