windows 7 and 64 bits

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

dudugaz

windows 7 and 64 bits

Post by dudugaz »

Hello André
I have a big problem. You know I bought dvc2 gold and it works very good with my old pc XP 32 bits.
I bought today another PC better than my XP because I had problems with 3D, il made bug.
This PC works with windows 7 but works only with 64 bits and when I install the interface, the pc does not recognize dvc 2 gold. What does I do ? thanks
Andre

Post by Andre »

The DVC2 Gold is not supported under 64bit operating system.

I am sure someone else maybe simonB will be able to give you advice on how, if it can be run under 64bits.

See this post http://www.daslight.com/support/viewtopic.php?t=409

I would also like to say that I am not an official Daslight support person just another user. I do not have a 64bit operating system and have put off getting one because I knew the drivers where not 64bit compatible. I was hoping that they would bring some out but it looks as if we have to get one of the newer interfaces.
Andre
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hey, I'm afraid there are no plans to make the DVC GOLD compatible until next Autumn when the new DVC GOLD box is released. If you'd like to upgrade to a supporting product let me know you serial number by PM
dudugaz

always windows 7 with 64 bits and DVC 2 Gold with 32 bits

Post by dudugaz »

Hello
I have received a newsletter from Daslight who says that in February 2010, there will be a new DVC 2 GOLD who works with windows 7, 32 and 64 bits. It's very good but how do the people who have just the old DVC 2 GOLD working with 32 bits and who have windows 7 with only 64 bits.
Will be there a new driver to upgrade or another thing!!!
SimonB, I have sent you a message by PM to give you my serial number. Is it possible to do something for me in a short time or must I wait perhaps until february?? Thank you for your answer.
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

there will be a new DVC 2 GOLD who works with windows 7, 32 and 64 bits.

Correct. This got sorted much sooner than I expected.

how do the people who have just the old DVC 2 GOLD working with 32 bits and who have windows 7 with only 64 bits

They must upgrade to the new DVC 2 GOLD. The price for this will depend on how long they have owned the old interface. Upgrade offers will be released soon.
kabafreak

Post by kabafreak »

Hi SimonB,

i have the 32/64 Bit problem, too. How can I upgrade my DVC2 Gold to DVC2 Gold ZM?

Thanks a lot.

kabafreak
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi kabafreak

If you pm me your serial I can fetch you an upgrade quote for the DVC2 ZM. There will be a new cheaper product released very soon to replace the current DVC Gold, I can also get an upgrade quote to this.
marcel

Post by marcel »

Hello
Urgent.
I need a new Daslightcontroller but my PC is also 64 bit.Is the new one already available in Belgium or Holland.
I need a min. of 512 channels but 1024 is better
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hello Marcel

The interfaces are ready, but make sure you mention that you need the new 64 bit compatible interface when you order.
marcel

Post by marcel »

I have already contact de distributor for Belgium (Velleman)but there they do not take him in stock for the moment.Do you now a dealer in Europe where i can order this?
Andre

Post by Andre »

marcel wrote:I have already contact de distributor for Belgium (Velleman)but there they do not take him in stock for the moment.Do you now a dealer in Europe where i can order this?

You can order it from the Daslight Store. See link on the main website.
Andre
bradychris1

Post by bradychris1 »

By the way thanks for information & I appreciated for store link, I will get it soon !
Posted By Brady Chris,
provillus | zquiet