Need tips BPM and making lights blink

The new Daslight - for PC and Mac

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

naleyjanhelge
Operating System: Windows

Need tips BPM and making lights blink

Post by naleyjanhelge »

Hi! :D
Looking for some tips and tutorials. I work in the nightlife industry and am now working on a V2 version of my show file. I want to experiment more with making lights blink to the music and maybe on one of my clubs create light shows (super scenes) for specific songs.

In the first club we have DJs that play with a standard DJ set. How is your guy's experience with BPM via audio input :?:
I wanna try to use more BPM on scenes now for blinking but I don´t feel that the lights are truly blinking to the tap tempo BPM. Which FXs do you use to make "dimmer chases" :?:

At one of the other nightclubs I have, we have moving heads all over the venue and I want to have a "dimmer chase" half/half of the lights. It would be for example 20 lights. Then 10 would flash and then the other 10.

As there aren't many tutorials for Daslight 5 at the moment am I grateful for all the advice and links to manuals and tutorials. My main language is Norwegian but if there are video tutorials in other languages that are visual I could try to understand :lol: :lol: :lol: