Fixture not reacting to master dimmer

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ASand

Fixture not reacting to master dimmer

Post by ASand »

Hello!

I'm new to using daslight and have just made my first project. I have patched all the fixtures and created some basic scenes. It works as it should.

The problem is that some of the fixtures does not fade as they should.

For example I have a group with 10 rgbw light-cans. Can't remember the type now, but they are all set up the same way. I have made scenes where they all light in a specific colour, and they do, but 3 of them does not fade when I change the master dimmer. Also, the same 3 does not fade as I want them to when changing between scenes. They just change colour instantly. when the others are done fading.

I have this problem with 3 groups of different fixtures, where some work and some don't.

Does anyone have an idea?

I'm sure that the settings in the fixtures are correct, so it gotta be in the program.
TomHat

Re: Fixture not reacting to master dimmer

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
Have you taken a look at the CHANNEL SETTINGS section ? It's the part of the software that allows you to define which channels can fade and/or act as Dimmer for your fixtures.

In the PATCH section, click on this button to switch from the Patch GRID view to the LIST view. See image below.
Settings.png
Settings.png (63.24 KiB) Viewed 6193 times

Hope this helps.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
James54

Re: Fixture not reacting to master dimmer

Post by James54 »

I feel you! Having some lights not fade in your daslight project is frustrating. I hope someone can help figure out the program settings issue.

KinitoPET