Question regarding the Fade times

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

performance stage

Question regarding the Fade times

Post by performance stage »

Ok, so I have one computer with Das 2 on it. For some reason, it does not seem to want to allow fade times of any sort. Everything seems to work fine with the program, but no MATTER what i simply cannot get the fade, hold, or the fade in/out function to respond. As soon as I select the next scene, the movers just explode to the next position, no delay, no wait, etc. Ideas?
Nothing is visible without Light
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

in the editor tab have you checked the blue box at the beginning of the line??

in the live tab have you clicked the blue and red X over icon on the top ribbon.??
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
performance stage

Ok, I made sure the "x" box is checked in the live window.

When you say blue box in the editor tab, are you talking about where the "play" icon comes up, the arrow?

Also, do you know how to "resize" a fixture box that has 32 channels so that you can see the right hand side of the display? What I mean is, that when I load a mover with 32 channels or so, I cannot see the "grid" that shows all the movers of that type. The faders bump everything over so that I cannot select fixtures individually on the "grid". All I see are about 28 faders, and no right side of the window? Arghhh..

Thanks,

Mike
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

ok if you right click in the ribbon in the editor tab where it sayes "name" a drop down box appears , the very first item is "fade" check to see if this is ticked. this will then show a fade box at the beginning of the scene line.

for your 32 ch lights, just drag the bar on the right hand side of the faders you will see a side to side arrow appear when you hover over the border, just drag this to the left to show the group icons.

make sure the box below the green DMX box is in only single fixture mode and not showing all the heads in the group.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
performance stage

Thanks I will try it!!
danielcraig231

Post by danielcraig231 »

Thanks too because it will help me within a month i will try it thanks again.