Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

dj-mic

Post by dj-mic »

ne, meine ich nicht, sondern mit TabSync den Beat des Titels übertragen.

Arbeite z.Zt. noch mit ShowTec DeskLight 136 Pro. Der hat, wie viele ander Pults auch TabSync.

Sobalt ein neuer titel startet, im Takt der Musik TabSync drücken, damit die PAR´s und auch Scanner im Takt der Musik arbeiten.

mfg

Michael
smokeAndMirrors

Post by smokeAndMirrors »

I don't mean to be rude, so please don't take this the wrong way. But you will get a better response if you post in English.

Daslight is written by French developers, after all. Expecting them to be fluent in German is a little optimistic!

( Not that they seem to respond to anything very much these days :( )
A lie goes half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on.
dj-mic

Post by dj-mic »

sorry, but my english is to bad as i can write Language

is there a German forum?

ok, thanks.
so far so well I know the Button "press 7 Times" to change on e.g. "press 2 Times"?
Is there the possibility of occupying this button with a key?

ups, only test, then... is the space bar writes.

Now only change on 2 steps

question 2: how can I in the DVC 2 with the PAR's in the Setup the colors be indicated, in the 3D mode the colors also be thus represented?

No concern, I have surely still some questions, which emerge however only during the operation. Unfortunately it gives no german manula?

Greeting Michael
Andre

Post by Andre »

AS for question 2. You set the Par colours in the setup mode of the Virtual 3D Simulator.
Andre