The new Daslight - for PC and Mac
Moderators: TomHat, P-Low, simonB, Ksel
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:30 pm
- Operating System: Windows
Hello everyone in Daslight community .. I REALLY need your help my friends
I've made a show file on Daslight4 previously and saved and opened just fine before. the file was a demo show working on multiple fixtures and Midi controls for AKAI APC40 mkII.
now I cant load the show file. (see the picture for the error message)
- Uninstalled Daslight4 and re-installed it.
- Tried to import the show (selected all the possible selections) and Daslight4 crashed every time when I press OK
the file is very important for me. please anyone can help me restore this file?
Thank you guys for the help.
- daslight.JPG (58.11 KiB) Viewed 425 times
- daslight 2.JPG (174.88 KiB) Viewed 425 times
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:11 am
- Location: France
Seems like the file is corrupt for some reason. Please check your backup folder located near the Daslight4.exe file on your hard drive.
If there is nothing there, please send me your showfile (inside a .zip file) so I can have a look.
-- Daslight SupportMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Return to “Daslight 4”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests