LTP and resetting faders

Previous Daslight version. Can manage up to 6 DMX universes depending on the hardware connected

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

boffnet

LTP and resetting faders

Post by boffnet »

Hi,

I've got a problem with some of mu fixtures. I'm trying to use Geni OB5s but the pan and tilt channels keep setting their dmx options as LTP. I've tried reseting by right clicking and using the reset buttons on the right but they won't go to auto.

The other problem is that the pan fader keeps moving back to zero. If I use it, it just slides itslef back down to the bottom. I've tried everything I can think of, even deleting and adding new fixtures but still the same problem. Please can somebody help me as the show is on thursday and I have loads of programming to do.

Thanks
Richard CSL

Post by Richard CSL »

It sounds like you have a corrupted patch. try sliding your OB3 to another universe, then in the tools menu set your interface to that universe. if all works well.
Re start DVC2 with a new patch and import your scenes from your old show. now create your OB3 in universe 3. test your show again thewn slide it back to universe 1 and reset your interface too.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

1. Go to the live tab
2. Select the "General Outputs" tab on the bottom
3. select the 4th icon down on the bottom left with the 4 colours and the "?"
4. An "Output Mode Setting" dialog should appear, select AUTO
5. In the very bottom edit box, type 001.512, then click ok

This should set all of your channels to AUTO
boffnet

Post by boffnet »

Thanks for the advice but sadly neither worked so I've started again from nearly scratch.

Oh well, one late night, loads of coffee and chocolate should sort it out.

Kid Creole and the Coconuts shall get their lights!!!!
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

If you would like to email me the faulty Daslight show, I can take a look. If it is a problem with the software it could help fix the issue so it doesn't happen again.