DVC2 Gold now not working with DVC2

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

lexachu

DVC2 Gold now not working with DVC2

Post by lexachu »

Hi,

I purchased a DVC2 Gold second hand (don't think its an old version, says "DVC2 Gold" on the sticker inside). First time i hooked it up it worked fine with DVC2 software (standard not beta). But now for some reason it wont work!?!

I've tried all combinations of software, updated the firmware (works fine) but with no luck. It works fine with DVC1 software, but not DVC2. I've installed the latest drivers (downloaded from this site, all working properly in device manager) and done everything i can think of.

Also tried power supply from either USB and mains, still dose not work.

My computer is in spec and running Win XP pro.

Only thing i can think of is the drivers are not working properly or my PC is doing something strange.

Any help? anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Andre

Post by Andre »

Yeah someone else had the same problem and we are not sure what is causing it. I do not know if he ever got it working as never replied.

I can only suggest that you uninstall DVC2, delete the Daslight Virtual Controller 2 folder, remove all the drivers, run a registry cleaner.
Re-install the software, it should install the device drivers before you connect the interface.
Andre
lexachu

Post by lexachu »

Cheers for the suggestion, will try all this and post results.
lexachu

Post by lexachu »

It works! you do have to uninstall everything and clean the registry, not sure what went wrong in the first place, but all good now.

Andre

Post by Andre »

Glad that it worked and that you are up and running again.
Andre