SHowtec PAR56 led fixture problem in DVC2.

Real-time 3D simulation

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Andre

SHowtec PAR56 led fixture problem in DVC2.

Post by Andre »

Not sure if to put this in this forum or the Scanlibrary forum or the DVC2 forum.

When I use this fixture in the DVC1 software it works perfectly the DVC1 software shows the correct colour on the RGB channels and the visualiser shows the matching colour. All OK.

When I use this fixture in DVC2 this happens
If I move the Red slider the colour above the slider turns blue. In the visualiser I get a dark red.
If I move the Green slider the colour above the slider turns red. In the visualiser I get bright green.
If I move the Blue slider the colour above the slider turns green. I get bright green.
Moving them in combination of each other creates the corresponding colour according to the colours I get above. i.e. if I move both the red and green sliders it turns pink but in the visualiser it shows bright green.
All three sliders at max shows white in DVC2 but bright green in the visualiser.

The DMX Levels in the visualiser show the correct values according to the sliders position in DVC2.

The output to the actual light fixtures is what I would expect. If if move the red slider I get red and so on.

I have created other fixtures where there is a 1 channel before the rgb channels and they all display this behaviour in DVC2. It does not matter if it is on my Desktop with XP or or my laptop with Vista I get the same result.

Anyone else have this problem ?
Andre
Andre

Post by Andre »

No news on this problem then !!! :(
Andre