Programming VC3

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

hitechterry

Programming VC3

Post by hitechterry »

I have a DVC3 512.
We do awards presentations
I have setup groups for blackout, led bars, moving heads.
Group 1 Blackout, 20 led bar on a static colour, 4 moving heads static ( Release General )
Group 2 Led bars programed with 8 scenes ( Release off )
Group 3 Moving heads programed with 8 scenes. ( Release off )

Show running on blackout, I then choose 1 from led’s and moving heads to start show then I click on other buttons to change display. While show is running I then have to click on blackout to un-highlight the button so when I press again it put me back into blackout mode.

I can’t seem figure how to setup so when I start the show the blackout button go’s off unless I change all buttons to General release then I can only have one scene playing from all groups.

Easy remote.

Is it possible to setup a button and commands to run a scene from each group at the same time, when I have set it up I have to press the button on iPad two times to start a scene from each group.

Can this be done or is it software limitations.

Any ideas
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi there,

The Release mode selected affects how all the other scenes in the show are released. Therefore without setting a release mode of general or group to every other scene in the show you won't be able to release the blackout button automatically.

However a work around could be to assign a flash property to the blackout button.

Hope that helps.
Benno
--
Product Support