Same MIDI-Feedback for all Scenes?

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

padawan

Same MIDI-Feedback for all Scenes?

Post by padawan »

I was wondering if DasLight sends MIDI-Feedback upon scene-start and end and, after some research, found that it does. Yay!
However, it seems like it responds always the same MIDI-message, regardles which button is assigned to the scene.

For example, I started two (different) scenes assigned to different buttons and then stopped them again. This is what happens:

Communication MIDI-Controller -> DasLight:

Communication DasLight -> MIDI-Controller:

Can you confirm this?

Regards,
padawan
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

We're not aware of this problem. Messages are being fed back to our MIDI controller as expected. We'll make some additional tests with other message types to see if we can re-produce a problem
djsander

Same issue here!

Post by djsander »

Using the Novation launchpad mini. Since the final + beta releases the feedback to the mini controller stopped working!

When the controller is in toggle mode, the active button (=group in daslight) on the controller should automatically turn off when starting an other group in daslight (or by pressing an other button on the controller).

This is a BIG problem for us!
I even created a new project with 3 groups with 1 program each, and even then is doesn't work anymore!
Ody2010

Midi Feedback

Post by Ody2010 »

How can i adjust the Colours of a RGB Midi Button in the Feedback?

APC 20/40 Mini APK 20 usw.
Boekie

Post by Boekie »

Did one of you ever get this working? I'm using an Akai mini to control Dashlight, works good, but there's no light on the buttons of the Akai controller.

Is there a way or program that i can use to control te button color en light?

Regards,
Martin