problems encountered in the use of daslight3

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

damosound

problems encountered in the use of daslight3

Post by damosound »

hi, use Daslight for 5 years now, recently I switched to versioen 3 and I wanted to highlight the problems that I encountered in its use durations my work.

- The program once started, it will not start with the last show performed, but from a new file, I would like that the system restarts with the last show loaded.

- Once started, open a show, though in this show were made ​​of "links to a dimmer" via DMX or MIDI triggers, in one scene, at the reopening of the show the "link" is not detected and you have to redo the link to trigger (this only happens in the link of the dimmer, the link speed works well).

- Once opened a show, interface configurations, the port assignments in the input and output, are not recognized, you have to reassign.

- If you use the projector where the channel dedicated to the dimmer has several presets which also cover the shutter and strobe, the function of "link to the dimmer through the trigger dmx in, created a scene, it does not work, it only works if all the channel has not preset and only has the function of dimmer.

Some of you find these problems?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi

The program once started, it will not start with the last show performed, but from a new file, I would like that the system restarts with the last show loaded.

Click 'Load last file at software startup' in the Options menu

in this show were made ​​of "links to a dimmer" via DMX or MIDI triggers, in one scene, at the reopening of the show the "link" is not detected

I can't reproduce this. The dimmer links are being saved fine for me. Check with the latest beta

interface configurations, the port assignments in the input and output, are not recognized

again I can't reproduce it. Try with the latest beta

- If you use the projector where the channel dedicated to the dimmer has several presets which also cover the shutter and strobe, the function of "link to the dimmer through the trigger dmx in, created a scene, it does not work

Sorry but again this is working fine for me. Just to check, you are referring to a scene dimmer triggered by DMX on a lighting fixture with a dimmer channel containing both dimmer and shutter presets? For me, the dimmer preset fades as expected
TheTwisters

Post by TheTwisters »

in this show were made ​​of "links to a dimmer" via DMX or MIDI triggers, in one scene, at the reopening of the show the "link" is not detected

I can't reproduce this. The dimmer links are being saved fine for me. Check with the latest beta

Thats the problem I described in one of my posts!
I hook up with damosound.
Same problem! All DMX-IN-configurations of the Dimmers in Live (!) are gone after reopen.
The Twisters Veranstaltungstechnik
Germany
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

we've found and corrected the problem in the next beta