Daslight Stand Alone - Explain please!

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

djc007

Daslight Stand Alone - Explain please!

Post by djc007 »

Hello. New to Daslight controllers and have to say I'm liking them well done on the software. Only lacking thing is a clear explanation or manual on setting up the stand alone feature. I want to be able to leave the daslight alone and then at a set point say realtime at "2pm" run a show input into the memory. So far it plays the scene I store back from the moment I plug in the external power supply and run the lights up. It doesn't seem to wait. Have had a look in the "time" icon but nothing is jumping out at me?! I have tried setting the "time" box to Manual Time of the correct time but everytime I OK that box it jumps back to windows time when i enter the setting window again (It also appears that the clock is an hour fast in the setting box.)

Am I doing something wrong? Please help as the online section of the manual isn't helpful at all.

Cheers for any help, much appriciated.
Dan
jimmyshy

Post by jimmyshy »

http://210.209.168.8/download/temp/M_dvc2.pdf

THIS MANUAL CAN FIND THE ANSWER
jimmyshy

Post by jimmyshy »

djc007

Post by djc007 »

thankyou but these manuals are in french
Dan
jimmyshy

Post by jimmyshy »

Andre

Post by Andre »

jimmyshy wrote:http://www.dmxsoft.com/manuals/?oem=FT8p45&na=plX

djc007 wrote:
Dan

HERE CAN FIND, too

I get this in english when I click the link.
Andre
Andre

Post by Andre »

jimmyshy wrote:http://www.dmxsoft.com/manuals/?oem=FT8p45&na=plX

djc007 wrote:
Dan

I get this in english when I click the link.
Andre
djc007

Post by djc007 »

thanks guys but these manuals don't contain much about the stand alone real time feature. One only contains images of how it is supposed to work and the other one with the IP address as the link is in French but looks as if it might give me a clue if it was in English
Anything else?
Cheers
Dan
djc007

Post by djc007 »

Any help would be appriciated. I do like Daslight but so far no one has responded to my email on the site. Thanks to the people who have on here but still no solution. I'm running out of time and I'll have to make a decision to buy these units in the future or not.
Dan
djc007

Post by djc007 »

my faith in this product has seriously gone down since I emailed the website support page and still no response from them detailing how to run the stand alone feature. We have bulk ordered 10 of these units but I will be returning them If this isn't looked at..
Not impressed!