Some issues

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi, first of all which version is this?

In DVC 3 version I can create buttons (and faders, that I would like to resize), but they have no effect. They just do not work.

Have you correctly assigned the actions? If yes, send me the DVC3 and EasyRemote files.

#2 EasyRemote Web

I'll check this and we'll fix it in the next version

#3 Editor Columns

Can you send me a screenshot please? Also tell me your OS, windows color scheme and graphics card.

#4 General Outputs

Do you have the correct fixture profile on both computers? Did you open the show with the same versions of DVC3?

#5 General Outputs

The channels fo the selected fixture with a default preset are switched on. If you do not want this to happen, it can be disabled in the tools menu.

#6 Live

I can't reproduce this at the moment, again please send me your show and tell me the DVC3 version and OS.

#7 Curser

This shouldn't happen, where is it not shown?

#7 Setup

I'll check this out and have it fixed in the next version

Thanks for your comments
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

Thanks for your answer in so far.

color scheme: Windows Aero
graphic cards: geForce GTX 260 on station PC, geForce 8400M G on Laptop
Software: allways the latest I can find :D (DVC3, Dec. 16)

I use exactly the same files on both computers.

Which option is that?

I don't know, what to do that this is happen. But you cannot see the cursor any more inside the programm. If you go down to the windows taskbar there it is again. I would use the buttons inside the progamm, if I could be over them.

I've send you a mail with the requested files. The problem with the fourth column I couldn't reproduce this error in my station PC. To my laptop I've no access until sunday.

edit (07.01.): another point (#9), see main thread
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi, I can't re-produce point 9. I have also tested the points 2 and 8 and can't reproduce these either. Send me the relevant shows and I'll test with these.
Tschalk

Post by Tschalk »

I've sent you the show on friday via e-mail.

I try a total re-installation, but I don't think something will change, because I tried everything on a third computer, also with no success.
Whatever I klick or fade, nothing happens. Is there any option I need to check or uncheck maybe? For me it's really strange, that nearly nothing in the EasyRemote App work.

#3 just happens on mobile PCs, not on station ones. Maybe problems with mobile graphic cards?!
Tschalk
Germany - NRW

Club: small town party room, av. 30-50 people
Controller: DVC3-512 on Win7x64
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi Tschalk

I've checked your show with a new version of DVC3 which will be released at the end of the week.

#1 EasyRemote App
still don't see the problem

#2 EasyRemote Web
I opened your easyremote show file and the Strobe Red button triggers the Strobe Rot button in DVC3- the same that is written in the button commands

#3 Editor Columns
I still don't find this, but I know there is a problem on some computers, we are trying to find the source of the problem

#4 General Outputs
I can see this on your show, but if I create a new show I don't have the problem. I think it could have been a bug in an earlier release

#6 Live
got it, the problem is with group color saving.

#7 Curser
can't reproduce

#8 Setup
this is because the fixture type is wrong in the profile you're using. It should be set as a scanner fixture

#9 EasyRemote App
works fine for me. I loaded your output fader bug image onto a button! send me an image you're trying to load

So we still need to find:
1,2,3,7 and 9