Help a newbie please

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Rick03079

Help a newbie please

Post by Rick03079 »

Hi, I am trying to use MBT 5 channel LED Par 64. There isn't anything I can find in the library that is the same. Does anyone know of one? I tried to make one in the scan library but I can't save it because of the pan and tilt, color settings...etc.
Is there a PDF file on how to make something? I am doing all this by rial and error. I can use a 7 channel LED but don't want to use all the channels.
Thanks,
Rick
SEAMUS

LED Par64

Post by SEAMUS »

Hi, If you use Scanlibrary Editor in setup you can create a fixture for these lamps. Or if you email me the DMX channel setting from manual for them I can make one for you. email address is [email protected]
Rick03079

I figured it our

Post by Rick03079 »

Hi Seamus,
I figured that if I copy another preset fixture and edit it I can make my lights and it worked.
Thanks Man
Andre

Post by Andre »

It's not immediately obvious, when using the ScanLibray program to create a new fixture. Clicking on the pictures in the black area above the channel listing allows you to change number of channels, fixture type, beam angle, pan and tilt angles if a head or scanner.
You can even change what it will look like in the visualiser as well when you click on the "Library Type" icon.
See pictures below.

Hope that helps, I might do a tutorial on the Scanlibrary program at sometime.
Andre