The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

jan.boesch
Operating System: Windows

Questions about Daslight 4 official release

Post by jan.boesch »

Hi !

A few questions about actual release of Daslight 4 :

Is there a solution not to affect live show when editing SCENES ? Let's say I have to make changes on scenes during live show. Clickling on a scene in EDIT mode will power up chases for real in this situation. And I would like to find another solution than removing the USB cable of the interface. Is this the BLIND mode feature on the new beta release ?

Is it possible to make a special mouse click combination on a specific chase in the lower right window to edit directly the faders of that specific chase ? It would be great and I'm sure we will win a lot of time when editing the faders of an individual chase.

3. When a scene has a volume fade out, stopping de LIVE scene does not stop the music (if fade out time > 00:00:00). But I think this already has been mentionned.

4. Is it possible to add a mouse click combination on a live SCENE (CTRL-CLIC for example) to immediately stop the scene, without having to wait the end of the fade out time ?

5. How can I create a copy of multiples STEPS in the same SCENE ? Selecting the wanted step and pressing the "+" button only adds the last one. Same effect with the CTRL-Click command.

Thanks a lot for your advices and best regards.

Jan Boesch
La Neuveville (Switzerland)
TomHat

Re: Questions about Daslight 4 official release

Post by TomHat »

Hello Jan,

[1] Our new feature called "Blind Edition" will allow you to do exactly what you 're demanding here.

[2] and [4] are really good ideas that I'll add to our list for future versions right away.

[3] I'll look into that one ASAP.

[5] This sounds like a bug. I think you should be able to duplicate multiple steps by selecting them and clicking "+".

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
jan.boesch

Post by jan.boesch »

Thanks a lot !
unwissender

Post by unwissender »

TomHat wrote:Hello Jan,

[5] This sounds like a bug. I think you should be able to duplicate multiple steps by selecting them and clicking "+".

It doesn't work!!! Please modify!!!
Regards Willi