[Solved] DVC4 Problem in Stand Alone

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

IMA
Operating System: Windows

[Solved] DVC4 Problem in Stand Alone

Post by IMA »

Hi,

I'm a french fitter of lighting equipments and i meet a problem with DVC4 interfaces.

I've programed 8 scenes with the latest windows version of DVC4 (downloaded last week), these are now use with a DVC4 Gold interface in stand alone mode. The interface is plugged with a generic usb charger.

This is my problem:
everything works properly during few hours, but then, without any reason, the interface will changes itself the number of the scene.
For example, if the 8th scene is running, the interface will load the first one instead, and will display 1.
Whatever the numer of the scene, after few hours, the interface will launch the first one instead.

All my scenes are in the same group and in "always loop" mode.

I have a second interface, and both do the same.

Help Please
Thanks in advance
Last edited by IMA on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benno

Re: DVC4 Problem in Stand Alone

Post by Benno »

Hi IMA,

What version of Daslight are you currently using? We had a bug in a previous Beta version where time triggers were added automatically without being set. If you are using an older Beta version or your show was created in an older version then these time triggers may of been added to your show in Stand Alone. Please check the attached image and remove the time triggers if necessary.

If you're still having problems let me know and I can investigate further.
Attachments
time_triggers.png
time_triggers.png (250.23 KiB) Viewed 9977 times
Benno
--
Product Support
IMA

Post by IMA »

thank you for your answer!

I have programmed the show with the previous beta version because it was already installed on my laptop.
When i saw that it was impossible to write in my interface memory with it,i've downloaded and installed the current version.

I've just opened the trigger window, the second checkbox called "repeated time" is checked from 12:00 to 23:59 each 00:10
i'm going to undo this setting for a test test, this should solve my problem.
IMA

Post by IMA »

problem solved everything now works properly