Does this work with LED tubes

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

agus

Does this work with LED tubes

Post by agus »

Hi, I have the Daslight 512eco.
it works perfect with all my fixtures.

on the other hand I have a wall of LED tubes...
I was using the Autocad Artist to send image, color and animation to the wall... however, the licence expired, end now its not working... the program is too expensive to buy... so, the question is...

is there a way to use the daslight software and controller to control the LED tubes? so I can generate animation, colors or images?

if so, can someone help me find out how?

and if not, does anyone know of a software thats not expensive as the artist autocad? but still works with my LED tubes?

thanks!
Andre

Re: Does this work with LED tubes

Post by Andre »

agus wrote:Hi, I have the Daslight 512eco.
it works perfect with all my fixtures.

on the other hand I have a wall of LED tubes...
I was using the Autocad Artist to send image, color and animation to the wall... however, the licence expired, end now its not working... the program is too expensive to buy... so, the question is...

is there a way to use the daslight software and controller to control the LED tubes? so I can generate animation, colors or images?

if so, can someone help me find out how?

and if not, does anyone know of a software thats not expensive as the artist autocad? but still works with my LED tubes?

thanks!

Well it depends on how the LED Tubes work, if they are each individually controlled with their own DMX addresses then yes. If they are controlled by their own controller which can be controlled by DMX then yes.
There is the matrix option when you setup your fixtures you could try that.

There is a piece of software called Madrix have a look here http://www.madrix.com/

Also LightFactory supports Matrices that might be an option http://www.lifact.com/

Neither are cheap but neither are overly expensive.
Andre